This website (the “Website”) is the website of The Delicious Dessert Company, c/o Bakkavor Desserts, a trading name of Bakkavor Foods Limited (“Bakkavor”, “us” or “we”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01060806 and with its registered address at Fitzroy Place, 5th Floor, 8 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JJ, UK.
The pages on the Website are published by the hosting company on behalf of The Delicious Dessert Company.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
The hosting company nor The Delicious Dessert Company guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
You are also responsible for ensuring that any persons with access to the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
YOUR LOGIN DETAILS
We have the right to disable any user accounts at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and/or if we believe that your account is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you has or is likely to access your user account, you must promptly notify us. Following such notification you may be required to set up a new account with a new email address.
INFORMATION WE PROVIDE ON THE WEBSITE
Information published by the hosting company on the Website is supplied by The Delicious Dessert Company and, where indicated, by certain third parties. The hosting company and The Delicious Dessert Company take care and precaution to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate when posted and regularly updated, but neither the hosting company nor The Delicious Dessert Company guarantees or can be held liable for its accuracy or timeliness and the hosting company or The Delicious Dessert Company may change the information at any time without notice. You must not rely on the information on the Website and you acknowledge that you must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting on it.
THE DELICIOUS DESSERT COMPANY AND THE HOSTING COMPANY PUBLISH THE WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW) AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER THE DELICIOUS DESSERT COMPANY NOR THE HOSTING COMPANY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE; OR
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE.
IN PARTICULAR, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, OR REVENUE;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US
Wherever you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it, a Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Copyright in the design and architecture of the Website is owned by The Delicious Dessert Company who also owns the copyright in the content published on the Website except where otherwise indicated by a third party’s proprietary notice. Images, trade marks and brands are also protected by other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we may cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
We are not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the Website or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result thereof.